METADISCOURSE ACROSS GENRES:
IN SPOKEN & WRITTEN DISCOURSES
Instructions for submissions:
Submissions should present either complete research or research in progress where, at least, some relevant results have been obtained. Proposals can be submitted to be delivered as:
a) Individual papers (20 +5 minutes)
Submissions should be written according to the following guideline:
● Abstracts should include 250-300 words, excluding references.
● The abstract submitted for review should be formatted as follows:
● The author(s) should assign the paper to one of the specific topics mentioned above and choose individual paper or poster presentation.
● To submit a proposal for the conference, please go to the MAG2021 proposal portal on EasyChair at: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=mag2021
● At your first visit, you will need to register for the conference proposal system, and thereafter you will be able to access the site with your username and password. Individuals can submit more than one proposal but will be limited to two acceptances (1 individual + 1 joint paper)
Presentations are accepted in English. The deadline for the proposal submissions is extended two weeks owing to requests from researchers across the world and the new deadline is 14 February 2021 (Sunday).
All submissions will be reviewed anonymously by the scientific committee and will be evaluated in terms of rigour, clarity and significance of the contribution.